You can find our podcast on all of the major podcast apps. Links below.
A New Vision for Virtue in Public Things – Jason Cherry – Trinity Reformed Church Podcast
A blog post by Jason Cherry. Jason Cherry is an elder at Trinity Reformed Church, as well as a teacher and lecturer of literature, American history, and economics at Providence Classical School in Huntsville, Alabama. He graduated from Reformed Theological Seminary with an MA in Religion and is the author of the book The Culture of Conversionism and the History of the Altar Call, now available on Amazon. He is husband to Traci, who is proficient at blessing others, and father to Anily and Gaby, who are gifted in the art of laughter. Trinity Reformed Church is a CREC church in Huntsville, AL. seeking to extend and unite the Kingdom in the Huntsville area. Check out our website, Facebook or YouTube!
- A New Vision for Virtue in Public Things – Jason Cherry
- When God Sends Limitations – Matt Carpenter [Exhortation]
- The Paideia of God: Be an Example Worth Following (Ephesian 6:4, 4:20-24, 5:1-2) – Matt Carpenter [Sermon]
- How to Start a Family Business Q&A | Family-Based Business Workshop
- Baptists and Baptism: What Will it Take to Achieve Catholicity? – Jason Cherry